- Are you living or staying in London?
- Do you lead a busy life or maybe have a family at home?
- Or are you planning a special occasion such as a wedding or birthday celebration?
Why not save yourself a trip into town and get your haircut, hairstyling and/or colour at home or at your hotel? It’s even easier to have the whole family’s hair done at the same time or to make it a social with friends. All areas of London are covered, although there is a £5-10 travel fee applicable to locations outside of 35 min travel from Walthamstow, north-east London. View Pricelist | Book Now
- Available Tues – Fri, 10am-8pm, and Saturdays by arrangement
- Online consultation available
- Covid-secure, hygienic working practices – please see the policy here.
- Mirror and floor covering provided and all cleaning up will be done afterwards.
- Full public liability insurance.
- NVQ qualifications level 2 and 3 in Hairdressing and Barbering.
- 14 years hairdressing experience
(valid up to 01 of April 2022)
Online Hair Consultation and hairstyling tuition
45 min – 1hr
Full consultation covering the best styles for your face shape, hair type and preferences, ideas for colour if wanted and advice on styling. Available Tues – Fri mornings. Book here
For clients interested in coming to the salon in London, or having a mobile service, I offer a 15 min online consultation discuss your hairstyle and colour and get some ideas. Available Tuesday – Friday mornings. Book here
includes up to two haircuts
All subsequent haircuts
Foils: Partial head
15 – 20 foils
25 – 35 foils
Foils: Full head
40 – 55 foils
16 pieces, 1/2 head, natural look
extra on top of colour price
NOTE: all bookings are made with the understanding that if you need to cancel or change the day of your appointment, this is done as early as possible. Any changes, other than for the reason of suspected Covid-19, within 24 hours of your appointment will incur a £30 fee unless your appointment can be filled. This is because the schedule is often very full and last-minute cancellations can mean a lot of lost business.
Root tinting service and toners require a free skin allergy test to be done at least 48 hours beforehand. Please book colour at least 6 days ahead to allow for a test to be sent by post. This is required by professional insurance, and to keep you safe. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
NOTE: If you or someone in your household develops covid, please cancel your appontment as soon as possible. I will likewise do the same.