- Are you living or staying in London?
- Do you lead a busy life or maybe have a family at home?
- Or are you planning a special occasion with friends such as a wedding or birthday celebration?
Why not save yourself a trip into town and get your haircut, colour and/or blowdry done at home or at your hotel? All areas of London are covered, although there is a £5-15 travel fee applicable to locations outside of 30 min travel from Walthamstow, north-east London. Minimum spend of £130 applies.
- Available Tues – Fri, 10am-8pm, and Saturdays by arrangement
- Online and whatsapp consultation available
- Hygienic and covid-secure working practices – please see the policy here.
- Mirror and floor covering provided and all cleaning up will be done afterwards.
- Full public liability insurance.
- NVQ qualifications level 2 and 3 in Hairdressing and Barbering + 14 years experience
(valid up to 1 November 2022)
15 mins via Whatsapp or Zoom to discuss your preferred colour/style
Woman’s haircut and finish/blow-dry
depending on hair length/if a restyle
Man’s haircut and finish
Child’s haircut (under 12)
Colour and technical services
Foils: Partial head
15 – 25 foils
30 – 45 foils
Foils: Full head
45- 60 foils
depending on length/amount of hair
Balayage (1/2 head)
price includes toner
Balayage (full head)
price includes toner
max 2cm root
Full head bleach blonde
depending on length of hair
Innoluxe bond rebuilding plex
extra on top of colour price
Kerastraight protein treatment (Intense Boost)
Kerastraight moisture treatment (Intense Boost)
- Home or location/hotel visits require a minimum speand of £130
- All bookings are made with the understanding that if you need to cancel or change the day of your appointment, this is done as early as possible. Any changes, other than for the reason of suspected Covid-19, within 24 hours of your appointment will incur a £30 fee unless your appointment can be filled. This is because the schedule is often very full and last-minute cancellations can mean a lot of lost business.
- Root tinting service and toners require a free skin allergy test to be done at least 48 hours beforehand. Please book colour at least 6 days ahead to allow for a test to be sent by post. This is required by professional insurance, and to keep you safe. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made.